Express yourself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat with us using yourself freely, no catfish! Everyone you meet is absolutely real guranteed :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning   A new beginning EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Welcome to the xpress yourself chat log, let me give you a little intro as to what this place is about and why this place is essential before you get started!

1) xpress is a selfie based environment but it is free of catfishes 100%! When you upload your picture it will automatically scan that face and then take a picture to reconotion you. If it doesn't matches your selfie will be denied.

2) We are a small community. Very few people actually have the freedom of being able to be here, users are chosen carefully through their caring personalities and how trusted they are. In the end people who are here are just one big great family!

3) people who are chosen are guaranteed to be 13 years or most likely older. So naturally profanity and violent feautures are aloud!

4) people who are chosen have EXPIERENCE. They most likely stood out from the crowd for some reason that attracted them to me more than normal peoplem, you're most likely talking to people who know what they are doing

5) we are giving you an opportunity at making new friends, opening up about stuff you never would've imagined, helping you through dark times, and giving you a blast and taste if life.

Voice chatting, phone number exchanging are absolutely aloud however meeting up without aquiry of me is strictly against the rules I will not hesitate to ban you and forcefully break all contact between you two as much as possible that is my only rule, safety comes first. You never know the true nature of someone until their fully trusted.

Anyways if you've been invited go put your selfie on and say hello on this forum below! Our environment will try to grow as fast as possible.. but not too big! If you're ever confused, unsatisfied, or just quit don't hesitate to talk to me. Gday! Smile

-Liz
Back to top Go down
https://xpressyourself.board-directory.net
Kei :)

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Tyty for the invite cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Wowowoeoe you're super pretty Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Aww thanks ur too sweet. You are pretty too Smile!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Thanks for the flattery but I know for a fact I can't be that pretty aha. If I had it my insecures side way I would've never done the whole selfie aquire thing but I want everyone to feel comfortable in their own skin, get me??
Back to top Go down

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Ahah but I'm not kidding????? I like people with a complex it looks attractive and ur hair and eyes blend well (: I get what you're saying tho 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A new beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express yourself :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: